Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 366, released October 30, 2021. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during October 2021.
Stories in this issue are:
- Disconnect • Elevator Guy • Office boy, Nelson, spots a hunk in the elevator at work. Nelson closes his eyes and pictures the man riding up to him a dusty town and saying, “Hi, I’m Cody and this is my horse, Rusty.” But who is this man?
- Disconnect • Elevator Boy • You’d never suspect Gustav of being amused by a kid checking him out in the elevator. But the kid intrigues Gustav. And Gustav entertains thoughts of selling his company and moving far away, say to ranch in Wyoming. And he purposely rides the slow elevator hoping that the office boy who flirts with him will get on at the 43rd floor.
- I Think You Mean to Say … • Duff puts his foot in his mouth when he says, “Marriage counseling? Couples therapy? What for?” She snaps back, “Can’t you see we need help?” Well, he really can’t. But when the young marriage counselor comes to their house for a session, Duff knows he’s seen him before. And when the counselor crosses his leg in a way that shows off his package that Duff remembers where he saw him. He saw the counselor in the sauna at gym feeding his fat cock to Duff’s son.
- Clean Up After Yourself • Ben likes cleaning carpets. The simpler the better. That’s Ben’s motto. So one day he cleans the carpets for this woman with a son whose room is a super fund cleanup site. But the son comes home to find his room clean and tidy and is upset with Ben. However Ben teaches the boy how to clean up after himself.
- Never Up, Never In • Drake’s dad thinks life is a metaphor for golf. Every weekend his dad is away at some golf tournament. But Uncle Mahlon takes Drake to a top notch golf club to watch his dad play. And Drake discovers that guys do a lot more than play golf at country clubs.