Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 290, released May 16, 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during May 2020.
Stories in DBTN 290 are:
- Naive No More • Ross is perplexed why the other bartenders seem to know what the customers are talking about. His boss tells him that he can listen in on any conversation in the bar using his earbuds. So when Ross’s biology professor, Dr. Hern shows up with his colleagues, Ross hears his professor describe him. “Ross is cute and has these buns that are perfect melons. I’d love to get my hands on them and squeeze them, but he’s too naive.”
- Ultimate Yoga • Dad uses his stay at home time to learn new things. He gets in touch with a yoga instructor who does in-home classes, and discovers that his son, Forest, wants to learn yoga too. Between classes, Forest shows his dad how flexible he is. How flexible is Forest? Read DBTN 290 to find out.
- You Can Piddle in the Woods • Royce discovers the secret bunker his classmates have talked about. The secret bunker in the woods where groups of hot men gather. When the bouncer tells Royce, “You can piddle in the woods, son,” Royce yells back, “I’ll piddle right here!”
- Starfleet Captain PB • Brandon uses his own, hard-earned money to fly to Las Vegas to attend a Trekkie convention. Coach Thickrod and his classmates call him PB – power butt, because if you wedge your cock in Brandon’s butt, you can’t get it out until you release your load. As soon as Brandon checks in at the hotel, he encounters a Klingon who he wants to wedge in his power butt.
- Sowing Wild Oats • Birch has a frank talk with his dad. Birch asks, “Think I’ll ever fall in love, Dad?” Dad smiles. “Of course you will, but you’re much to young to worry about love. Now is the time you should be sowing your oats.” And Dad hands Birch an old diary describing in detail, all the wild oats he sowed when he was young.