Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 292, released May 30, 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during May 2020.
Stories in DBTN 292 are:
- Dad, What’s a Top? • Eric gets an education when he overhears that Uncle Zack is a “total top”. He can’t believe that Uncle Zack is really that. But when Uncle Zack pays a visit, Eric sees his uncle is all that and more.
- My Destiny • Calvin and Dad are washing the car when Preston, their hot neighbor, takes off to go bird watching. As soon as Dad takes off for Home Depot, Calvin chases after hot Preston, as if he is chasing his destiny. But what is Calvin’s destiny? Read DBTN 292 to find out.
- Touching It Again • Our head doctor is positive he knows the new resident, Dr. McKine, from somewhere, but where and how? He can’t figure it out. But when he introduces the young resident to his gym, and sees him in the sauna with no clothes on, it all comes back to him.
- Too Curious For My Own Good • The only compliment our big boy gets from his teacher is, “At least you are curious.” And he is, especially about other guys. So when he hears a lot of moaning and groaning coming from the neighbor’s on the other side of the cinder block wall, he has to investigate.
- Ultimate Yoga • Their first yoga lesson with Stan was so great that Dad and Forest can’t wait for Stan to come again. All week Dad and Forest practice their special yoga pose. If you read DBTN 291, you know what this pose it. But what does their yoga teacher, Stan, think of this pose dad and son enjoy so much?