Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 297, released July 4, 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during July 2020.
Stories in DBTN 297 are:
- Moving the Stones • How did they move the stones from Wales to Stonehenge thousands of years ago? Dellbec can’t believe that we don’t know. All young men dream of the day when they can help the men drag a stone into their village to worship and bless it on it’s way to Stongehenge. On a new moon, in the middle of the night, their naked fathers, uncles, grandfathers, and great grandfathers leave their dwellings. And?
- Aren’t We Cheating • Diego thinks his new girlfriend’s son doesn’t like him. “Zach’s just shy,” she tells Diego. When Diego and Zach pass each other one day, Diego sees that look in Zach’s eyes. He knows what Zach wants.
- You’re Worried It Doesn’t Fit • Dad has concerns about Andrew’s boyfriend, Ivan. Andrew is a lot shorter than Dad and his three brothers. Andrew’s so short he thinks Dad may not be his real father. But Dad assures him, by showing all the varied members in their family tree, that he’s not the only short one in the family. Andrew figures out that Dad is worried that tall Ivan’s big thing won’t fit in his little hole. So Andrew assures Dad that it fits. How does he do that? Read DBTN 297 to find out.
- What’s Up With Your Dad? • Ivan wonders what’s up with Andrew’s dad. The man used to be cold and distant. Now he’s wanting to be Ivan’s best friend. Why is that? So can Andrew explain his dad’s attitude change?
- Beckett’s Zoom Shirt • Mr. Mangli likes working all alone in his office. It reminds him of the days when he started the business. Zooming his staff gives him the chance to see how they live. He’s intrigued when he discovers that cute, bubble butt, Beckett, the new hire, has a Zoom shirt he puts on for Zoom sessions. Mr. Mangle discovers that the Zoom shirt is all Beckett wears.
Art in DBTN 297
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 296