Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 307, released September 12, 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during September 2020.
Stories in DBTN 307
- Keep Your Eye on the Prize • General Bonethrust says, “Congratulations!” And slaps Hinton on the back. Hinton beat out the young candidates to be picked for the space mission. But there’s just one hurdle left, a final exam. So can he pass?
- Chicken or Beef? • Cub at heart, businessman, Clarence is perplexed. The attendant at the car wash asks, “Chicken or beef?” Henry, owner of the leather craft business told him Sudz ’Er Up was the place to get his car washed. “Make sure and ask for the ‘Extra Long Wash’,” he said. So Clarence replies, “Beef.” beefy, furry teen, Topher, jumps into his passenger seat. So what’s that all about?
- Return to Wadshot • Topher has a lot of fun with furry Clarence at the car wash. So he pleads with his dad, Henry. “Think you can get him back earlier? I’d love to see you plow his ass.” But can Henry get Clarence back to Wadshot so the three of them can fool around? The answer is in DBTN 307.
- Twice a Day is a Minimum • A fascination with bridges since boyhood lands Kevin a job with the county bridge inspection crew. But he knows he is in a heap of trouble when the crew heads up into the mountains. They need to inspect remote bridges. However, Kevin has to share a trailer with his hot foreman, Zack. Kevin is hard any time he’s alone with Zack. So how is he going to keep his hands off his foreman in the trailer?
- Grandpa’s Thing • The first morning in the trailer, foreman Zack surprises young Kevin. Zack likes watching Kevin get his rocks off with his odd kink. Ol’ man Zack has his own kink he wants to fulfill. And he’s going to do it to Kevin.