Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 311, released October 10, 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during October 2020.
Stories in DBTN 311
- Potent Too • Last Saturday, in DBTN 310, Dr. Hanz gave a potent young man a vasectomy. The young man’s father is potent too. And he needs Dr. Hanz to sample his sperm as well.
- Light and Shadows • Our art teacher loves the light and shadows in the sculpture museum. The light casts subtle shadows on the male nude sculptures. But he’s not the only one enamored with the soft light.
- Define Virginity • Dad’s circle of men ask him, “And how did you lose your virginity?” They don’t realize that his son is listening in. He is expecting to hear his dad tell about a first time experience with a women. But Dad’s first time is with a guy named Dale. So who is this Dale? Read DBTN 311 to find out.
- Playing for the Same Team • Connor hates it when he has to move his twins to a new city. At 6’6″, the twins, Jeff and Jack, are star basketball players. Will they be able to get on the basketball team of the new high school? Things look promising when Dusty, the basketball coach, stops by. Boy, is he ever impressed with the twins.
- This is What It Tastes Like • Chester overhears two girls on the bus. “What does dick taste like?” one says. “Kinda like cheese. Brie … sort of. Though Larry tastes more like Swiss.” the other says. Larry? Could they be talking about that Larry? The Larry Chester adores, but knows Larry doesn’t even know he exists?