Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 316, released November 14, 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during November 2020.
Stories in DBTN 316
- We Do Our Research • Alfie feels out of place wearing a suit and visiting the corporate headquarters of Nuvizys. He’s very nervous walking into Mr. Geder’s office for an interview. Little does he know that Mr. Geder knows a lot more about him than he can imagine.
- Did You Get It? • Bruce is thrilled when he hears Alfie say, “Yup, I got the job!” Bruce has fond memories of when Alfie first showed up for rowing practice. He was an eager rower who couldn’t get his dick under control when he was alone with Bruce, his rowing coach.
- The Most Qualified of the Bunch • Mr. Geder tells the other executives at Nuvizys that he hired Alfie because he was the most qualified of the bunch. But there is another explanation. While investigating the candidate, Mr. Geder discovered that Alfie had a special bond with his son, Bruce, whom he hasn’t seen in years. Can Mr. Geder bond with his son again? Read Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 316 to find out.
- Can You See Me Now? • Weston can barely stay awake during his shift as a security guard monitoring the cameras. Nothing ever happens in the alley behind the company. Until he mentions to a hot kid he meets at a party where he works and what he does all night long.
- Mentoring Charlie • The new assistant, Charlie, is a shy, timid guy. He can’t bring himself to ask a girl out for a date. His boss notices his shyness and decides to mentor Charlie. “Lock the door, Charlie. Let’s have a man to man talk, okay?” They do a lot more than just talk.