Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 341, released May 8, 2021. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during May 2021.
Stories in this issue are:
- Picking up the Pieces, Again • While tending bar, Dad sees his son, Kenny, up to no good. Kenny is breaking a young man’s fragile heart. Kenny leaves the bar with a new. So it is up to Dad to mend another broken heart.
- Don’t Be a Hypocrite • Pastor Luke takes his son, Dave, and Dave’s best friend, Steve, to Chicago for their college orientation. While the boys are at orientation, Luke attends a ministers conference. But when Pastor Luke brings Pastor Ken to the hotel room, all hell breaks out when they catch Dave and Steve in bed, naked! However, Pastor Ken calms Dave’s dad. “Take it easy, Luke,” Pastor Ken says. “Don’t be a hypocrite. They aren’t doing anything you and I don’t do.”
- Heavy Feeders • Darren loves his job as a bicycle messenger. He gets to see the inside of office towers he didn’t know existed. And he meets all kinds of people. One day Darren sees his father’s office in a high rise. It’s the first time he’s seen it. Darren checks it out. But Darren can’t believe it when he walks inside. He sees his lawyer dad feeding a big load down their neighbor’s son’s throat.
- Dad Will Teach You • Our college freshman has to wait until the wee hours of the night to use the dorm showers. During the afternoon and evening, there are too many, immodest, hot guys packed into the showers. Usually the showers are deserted by one in the morning. But one night, there’s an older man, clearly not a dormie, naked in the showers.
- Things a Dad and Son Can Do • Keller is graduating and on his way home to pack up his things so he can move to Boston. Sax, the guy who gives Dad massages at home, suggests that he give Keller a massage too. You know, so the young man can decompress from all the stress of getting a degree. Dad would like to see his son decompress. But Sax is skilled at giving happy endings. What will Keller think of that?