Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 350, released July 10, 2021. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during July 2021.
Stories in this issue are:
- Home in Rostov • The one thing that bothers Duran most about his job is not being able to have a dog. Duran manages projects all over the world. But he can’t believe where his new project is. It’s in Rostov, the little Nebraska town where he grew up. He’ll be there at least six months. Plenty of time to clear up the silent pause between himself and his dad. Before leaving home, Dad caught him jacking off one morning, and he stayed to watch Duran cum. But they never talked about it, or much else since.
- Turning 50 • Harold dreads going to work on his 50th birthday. He hates birthday parties. But he knows work will throw him a big one. However, he cringes when they make him sit in a chair. His co-workers hired a male stripper for him. Harold is furious and embarrassed. But at the end of the show, the naked muscle guy grabs Harold’s tie, pulls his face to his, and whispers in Harold’s ear, “Happy birthday, Dad.” The stripper is Dirk, Harold’s son.
- Dad’s Not My Dad • Garret can’t believe it. After sending in a DNA sample, he logs into Ancestry.com and sees a “Predicted relationship: Parent/Child” under a name of a man he does not know, Darby Nest. How can that be? How can another man be his biological father? The answer is in DBTN 350.
- The New Volunteer • The volunteer firefighters put on a strawberry shortcake social to recruit new volunteers. But they only get a single application later, not the handful of new recruits they need. The new recruit looks promising. He’s only in his twenties. Buff. Friendly. However can he pass the sauna test? You see, the firefighters know that after the challenging work of putting out a fire, nothing relieves stress like a good soak in the sauna behind the firehouse. The volunteers return from a fire pumped up with adrenalin. They pile into the sauna naked and take care of each other. So can the new recruit handle that?
- Theater in the Park • Brody makes Uncle Yol promise not to tell anyone that his dad is in the play in the park. He didn’t want to go in the first place, but Uncle Yol made him. However when he sees the play his father wrote about two men falling in love, Brody is mesmerized. After the play, Brody learns that he saw the G-rated version of the play. There is another version of the play in which the men get naked on stage.