Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 352, released July 24, 2021. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during July 2021.
Stories in this issue are:
- Good Cop, Bad Cop Dad • While weeding underneath the dining room window, Andrew overhears his mother and friends gossiping. He can’t believe it when he hears one them ask his mother, “So, Sally, how was the sex party?” Andrew’s ears burn when he hears his mother say, “I haven’t seen an erection on him that hard in years.” And Andrew learns that during the party she saw him sucking guys while getting fucked himself! “Since the party, Frank’s fucked me every day. He even fucked me on Andrew’s bed! He’s turned into a bad cop and I love it!” But Andrew’s image of his dad as a good cop shatters even more when he comes home one day and finds him making out with Coach Abram.
- Obsessions • Will obsesses over his best friend, Reuben. To be honest, he obsesses about sucking him off. And Reuben obsesses about sucking Will too. They’re both champion batters. They compete to see who can hit the most home runs. Whoever wins gets a blowjob. But their frequent home runs bring their two admiring fathers together with unforeseen consequences. Which you can read in Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 352.
- Home Inspection Done Right • Ben reads that hunter gatherers only work 15 hours a week. That is the kind of job he wants. He learns that the requirements to become a home inspector are simple. So he hooks up with a good looking home inspector who needs help, but is also willing to show Ben the ropes.
- Life Is Short, Kenzo • Dad and Kenzo can’t believe their eyes when they pick up Hanzo from the airport. Hanzo left home four years ago. He looks nothing like the scrawny kid from back then. Both Dad and Kenzo can’t take their eyes off him. Kenzo even jacks off watching his older brother sleep. But Dad gets a thrill too looking at his oldest son when he showers.
- Let It Flow • Hal warns Dr. Bruce during a home visit about Will, his son. Will is testy. Dr. Bruce says, “Well, he is a teenager. But, I’ll know if there is an underlying physical problem that is making him irritable.” Dr. Bruce discovers an underlying condition.