Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 404, released July 23, 2022. Subscriptions purchased in July 2022 include this issue.
Stories in this issue are:
- Before the Snip • Zach dreams of sucking a potent load out of his father’s thick cock. So when Dad tells him, “We decided not to take any chances and I’m going to get a vasectomy,” Zach knows time his dream may die. Zach promises to take Dad to his appointment. But on the morning of the vasectomy, while they discuss if Dad needs to shave his nuts first, Zach asks, “They didn’t say anything about clearing your pipes first?”
- Which One Is Your Boy? • Saturday mornings, the soccer dads watch their sons practice soccer. So when Terry sees a new dad at practice, he introduces himself. “Hi, I’m Terry, and my boy is number 17, Jared. Which one is your boy?” The new dad is Paul. And his son is Thomas, number 11. Oh, oh. Terry knows Thomas very well. He knows how the boy’s lips feel when he kisses. He knows how delectable the boy’s ass is and how hot his butthole is. And he knows how Thomas coos when he rubs his balls, licks his cock, and makes him cum.
- Boy Next Door • Trevor thinks no one can see him when he beats off in his bedroom. But when he helps Uncle Theo prepare a house to sell, he discovers that the owner of the house has been spying on him. From the deck he can see into his bedroom clearly through the huge binoculars mounted on a tripod. And Trevor discovers a folder in the man’s office marked, “Boy Next Door.” The folder is full of photos of him jacking off. And Uncle Theo knows all about it. You will too after reading DBTN 404.
- Connecting With the General • The last thing I ever expected to enjoy was having another man’s cock up my butt. Three months ago if someone would have said to me, “Vern, what you’re missing is a nice cock in your ass,” I would yelled, “Have you gone stark raving mad?”
- We’re Practically Neighbors • The General hooks up with a guy, Theo, at the nude beach. When he finds out he is a realtor, the General shows Theo his how. And he tells him that one thing he will miss most about selling the house is watching through his binoculars the boy who jacks off in his bedroom on the hillside nearby. Theo surprised the General when he tells him that the boy is his nephew, Trevor.