Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 274, released January 25, 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during January, 2020.
Stories in this issue are:
- Dad, Notice Something Weird? • Kyle points out to his dad while they are out on a hike that the only other hikers they are seeing are other guys. Dad points out that it is a difficult hike. But Kyle notes that the guys look at them and smile and grin too much. Dad just thinks the guys are friendly. Kyle knows it’s more than that. But what is it?
- Always Say Thank You • Grandpa is well aware that hot dads interest his grandson, Dennis, a lot. He has to carefully steer his grandson away from such dads at the public swimming pool. But when Dennis is older, Grandpa introduces him to Joe, who needs his big house painted. At the end of a long day of painting, Joe takes Dennis into his garage to clean up. After stripping all his clothes off to toss them in the washing machine, Joe slides his hand underneath his balls and scratches them. “Looking at something you want, Dennis?” he says.
- Plan B • Aspen’s plan A for not graduating high school still a virgin falls through when he is unsuccessful getting Coach Hason’s dick in his butt. He doesn’t have a plan B. But when Dad has a guest over, Carlos from Austin office over for supper, Carlos picks up on Aspen’s desperation. So does Aspen’s wish come true? Read DBTN 274 to find out.
- Make Your Own Dreams • A letter from a stranger made out to Leon’s dad turns Leon’s world upside down. It’s from a Brian who claims to be his dad’s father. But how can that be? Isn’t Grandpa Dave Leon’s father?
- You’ve Got Maximum Potential • Javier can’t believe how cold it is in the middle of winter in Ohio. He sees his team mates playing soccer in the freezing weather. How can they stand the biting cold? Fortunately, Dr. Ramsey, understands what Javier is going through. He grew up in the tropics too. Plus, he spots the young soccer player’s potential.