Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 278, released February 22, 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during February 2020. Stories in this issue are:
- Accidental Peeking • Sam discovers that the drone they use to monitor the trees in the park is handy. With it he can “accidentally” check on what is happening in his neighborhood. While checking what is happening in the neighborhood, he discovers that his son is not in his bedroom studying like he should be. Read DBTN 278 to find out what Sam discovers.
- Coach’ll Take Care of You • Principal Orman introduces Damon to Coach Mathers. He tells the coach, “I’ve seen videos of him on the pommel horse and he puts our gymnast to shame.” And he tells Damon, “Coach’ll take care of you.”
- Survive • Our sailor has one last challenge waiting for him, surviving for thirty days on an uninhabited island. He drops from the helicopter onto the beach. But he has no tools, no food, not even any clothes. How does he survive? You’ll find the answer in Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 278.
- Big Daddy’s Hotdogs • Brothers Brent and Holder laugh when they visit a small town farmers market and spot Big Daddy’s Hotdogs, manned by a hunky, big daddy. They get more than they bargained for when Big Daddy offers to take them on a tour of the market.
- Waiting for a Spark • The tension in the air is palpable when brothers Clark and Abe check in on their dad and their visit is interrupted by Dad’s personal trainer.
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 277
Next issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 279