Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 283, released March 28, 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during March 2020. Stories in this issue are:
- What in a Cup? • Trent is curious why the UPS driver smiles when he signs for a package for Uncle Grady. Trent likes to drop by Uncle Grady’s on his way home from school. Uncle Grady is a lot more fun than Dad. So what is in that package? Read DBTN 283 to find out.
- Why All the Bars • Kevin likes working for Val, the hot dad who distracts Kevin with his butt crack and ample basket while they lay shower tiles. Kevin’s curious about all the bars in the shower they are tiling. What are they for? He knows he could position his butt at the perfect height for Val by hanging from the top bars. But, that’s not why the are there, is it?
- The More Data the Better • Dads Hal, Stace, Brewster, and Dave meet for breakfast at Sam’s Waffles Saturday morning. Stace and Brewster worry that their teenage sons are about to get some girl pregnant. Hal tells the others that he’s never going to have that problem with his son, Thomas. But why is that? The answer is in DBTN 283.
- Blue Boy • Our sports club helper is the expert when it comes to knowing which sport develops the most outstanding bodies. Not only is he an expert on men’s bodies, he’s an expert at easing muscle tension too. And he’s gonna show the kid with the blue hair going through his gymnastic routine what button on his body he needs to push to get him to totally relax.
- Home Care • Peter is visiting Dad, helping him recover after surgery. Randall, a physical therapist pulls up in a blue Tesla. Peter gets annoyed when Dad hints that Randall would make a great boyfriend. But Peter is not annoyed when Randall has Peter demonstrate how he helps his dad shower.
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 282