Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 291, released May 23 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during May 2020. Stories in this issue are:
- You Know What, Floppy • Chester is on the verge of pulling out a good load when someone rings the doorbell three times. It’s Dad’s lawyer, Mr. Imai, with important documents for Dad. Chester is still in full bloom down there, which makes Mr. Imai smile and call him, “Floppy.”
- Junior’s Graduation • Decker is bummed that graduation ceremony has been canceled. Well, there is a lame online graduation. But Decker was hoping to whoop it up with his classmates. But Grandpa knows how to throw a good party. Just how good a party does Grandpa throw for his grandson? Read DBTN 291 to find out.
- Mikey Likes It • Dad doesn’t care that Mikey likes it. He’s still furious that his two older brothers are letting Mikey service them. If Mikey can’t service his older brothers at home, where can he? Uncle Allen comes to the rescue.
- The Right Fit • As a big, well built, boy, Ernie has a hard time finding underwear to fit hi big, good looking ass. But Coach Haddock has a suggestion. “Go to Max’s on Third Avenue. Max will surely have something more fitting for you to wear.” So does Max have something that’ll fit Ernie’s big butt?
- Grandpa’s Silk Road • Kevin is bored with history. Why does he have to learn about the Silk Road? Grandpa Scott’s eyes open wide. He knows all about the Silk Road. He knows why silk is so special. And he takes Kevin on an adventure into the past.
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 290