Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 298, released July 11, 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during July 2020. Stories in this issue are:
- My Son’s Summer Project • Dad and Frank can’t believe their eyes. Yoshi is home for the first time since going off to college. He is not the scrawny, shy, meek teenager who flew off a year ago. Dad reminds Frank that he used to be just as buff as Yoshi is now. When Yoshi sees pictures of what his dad used to look like, he makes Dad his summmer project.
- Are You Teasing Me Cuz? • Raymond is boned when he goes to pick up cousin Wendell from wrestling practice. He finds Wendell in the locker room, bent over, his cute butt up in the air. When you’re boned, you’re boned, right? One tight hole is as good as any other, right?
- Discovering My Son by Madakou • Dad tells Tony that it’s time to take on some responsibility. Dad tells Tony that Mr. Walker, the neighbor, wants to hire him. He’s the neighbor with the big yard and pool. But Dad doesn’t expect to see Tony and Mr. Walker getting naked one afternoon as they prepare to go skinny dipping.
- It’s Been a While • Tad is too busy playing his video game to answer the doorbell. Dad answers the door. When Dad turns off the TV, Tad is stunned to see the Taco Man. The guy with the taco van. After selling tacos by the high school, he parks his van in an alley and let’s guys in for phenomenal blowjobs.
- Be More Like Trent • Dad encourages his son to be more like Trent. Trent smiles. He’s polite, considerate, knows how to say, “Yes, Sir. No, Sir.” But Dad is left speechless when his son tells him, “You know, Dad. The only reason Trent is so friendly and smiles at you all the time when he visits is because he wants to get in your pants!”
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 297