Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 308, released September 19 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during September 2020. Stories in this issue are:
- Anything More? • Cliff’s dad is shocked when he gets home. Cliff is masturbating on the couch! “Go to your room if you’re going to do that!” he yells. It’s not the reaction Cliff was hoping for. So what reaction was Cliff wanting?
- Slimy’s Spawn Likes Rugby • Klaus’s friends, Kuus and Thune, hear that his son, Peter, has never been to one of his rugby games. “A son of Klaus must see him play rugby!” they bark. So they drag Peter off to a game. But Peter is as thrilled at where Kuus and Thune place their hands as he is with watching the hot men play rugby.
- Pod Learning • Best pals, Andy and Michael, groan. Mr. Conrad is going to teach them at home. Mr. Conrad retired several years ago. They thought they would never have to see the strict teacher again. But Mr. Conrad is much different in an home environment than at school. How different is he? The answer is in DBTN 308.
- Tasting It From the Source • Our avid biker is wary when a powerful man shows up. “I’m wondering if you saw my son yesterday,” he says. Our biker did fix a flat a young man had. But why is the dad here? So what does he want? Did the son tell him everything that happened?
- Thanks for the Warning • Harold warns his neighbor, Jackson, that a construction crew will be repairing his roof. Jackson thanks him for the warning. But at work he wonders how Doug, his son, is dealing with the construction workers on the roof next door. It’s a hot day. The construction workers must have their shirts off. Their half naked bodies are no doubt drenched with sweat. Worried about his son, Jackson goes home during lunch. But things are much more dire than he imagined.
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 307