Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 347, released June 19 2021. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during June 2021.
Stories in this issue are:
- A Knock at the Door • Chuck isn’t expecting anyone when he hears a knock at his door. “Hi. Are you Chuck Sannevin?” the man at the door says. When Chuck says, “Yes,” the man says, “Wow, it is you. Uh, I don’t know how to say this, but, uh, I’m your older brother, Boyd.”
- Sharing Dad’s Man Toy • see Share a Hobby in DBTN 340 Caleb enjoys sharing dildos with Dad. But Dad keeps mentioning this fuck buddy, Mitch. So Caleb thinks it would be fun to surprise Dad by inviting Mitch over so he and Dad can share Dad’s man toy. However, when he calls Mitch, Mitch warns Caleb, “I’m pretty big.” To which, Caleb responds, “The bigger the better.”
- The Algorithm Knows • Nelson collaborates with Dr. Khanuji, a family doctor. They’ve enlisted a large number of patients and outfitted them with sensors. The sensors send vitals, such as heart and respiratory rates to their database. One thing Nelson discovers, is that he can tell when men are having orgasms by looking at their heart rate, blood pressure, and respiratory rate. The sensors also send location data. And Nelson detects an odd pattern. A father and son often have orgasms at the same time and in the same location.
- Long Haul • Our young long hauler is on his first run. He’s pleased that nothing has gone wrong on the long drive to Mobile. His last delivery is to a load of personal belongings and furniture to a Trevor. The young truckers is curious about this Trevor because he accidentally discovered a stash of old gay porn in Trevor’s dresser.
- Rod Run • see Continued from DBTN 345 Mark and Jacob enjoy the peace and quiet of their home at the foot of the Great Smoky Mountains. The two like that their relatives aren’t coming as often. They get careless about leaving their play toys out, including the sling they like to use. But when Mark‘s dad and uncle Alex come for Rod Run, they try out the sling while Mark and Jacob are at work.
Artists in this issue are:
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 346