Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 351, released July 17 2021. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during July 2021.
Stories in this issue are:
- Runaway • Old farmer Grant checks the barn to see what his cow and rooster notice inside. He finds a runaway. Grant thinks he can understand because he ran away from home too, many decades ago. However, the teenage boy, Troy, surprises Grant. “It’s not that I can’t stand my dad. It’s that I like him too much,” Troy says. But Grant tries to help the teenager.
- Honk Twice • UPS driver Sam overhears a hot dad and son talking. See, Sam delivers packages to them often. “You know, Dad, it’d be cool if he’d like honk when he came up to the driveway. Say, he’d honk once if he wanted a handjob, twice if he wanted a blowjob, and three times if he needed to be fucked,” the son says. So Sam gets an idea.
- Hung Jury • Ben shakes with nervousness when the judge and jury walk into the court room. Ben knows they will convict him. However the last juror that walks in gives Ben hope. That juror will never convict him because Ben has serviced him many times in the park john.
- All the Way to Nefev • Ummo wants to travel with his father on his long trading voyages. When he hears Uncle Mish, his father, and other traders talk about Nefev and how the man in that far off land wear nothing at all, Ummo longs to go there. The journey there takes many weeks. So is there any chance his father will let him travel that far?
- Retiring Dylan’s Lucky Speedos • Dad is proud of his son, Dylan. He wins competition after competition. But the Speedos Dylan wears when he dives are too small. Dylan considers them lucky ever since he won his first competition wearing them. Still, Dylan keeps getting bigger. He can barely stuff his body parts into those lucky Speedos.
Artists in this issue are:
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 350