Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 362, released October 2, 2021. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during October 2021.
Stories in this issue are:
- Noise Abatement • Grandpa complains about the racket some neighbor makes at night. He can’t sleep. So Ricky confronts the noisy neighbor. But Ricky’s jaw drops when a nearly naked guy steps out of the house.
- A Wet Ride Worth Every Dollar • Connell moans, “I’m bored,” while he watches the rain fall. “How about we go for a test drive,” his dad says. Connell likes the sound of that. Dad sells used cars and when he gets a new one, they have to test drive it. You know, to make sure that the back seats are comfortable.
- Papa Polizei by Madakou • Remco is excited about Oktoberfest. So many hot men who like feeling his butt when he mingles among the raucous crowd. But a jealous twat notifies the police that Remco is up to no good. And Remco is alarmed when the policeman who nabs him is his mother’s boyfriend, Thomas!
- I Know How to Pick ’Em • Scott goes to the gym for one reason, Bruno. A hunk all the guys drool over. When Bruno sits on his throne in the sauna, all the gym rats, Scott included, beg to be his boy. But Scott is surprised when a little guy, Jeff, sweeps him off his feet. Scott usually goes for the big, daddy types. But there is something about Jeff that makes Scott very happy. Little does he know that Jeff is Bruno’s son.
- Eight Is a Lucky Number • When Hector steps out of the shower and sees his son watching a news clip about the incompetent mayor, his son says, “You should run for mayor, Dad.” But Hector scoffs, “Yeah, right, and you should suck my dick.” He makes that remark because he knows Javin, his son, has wanted to suck his eight inches for a long time. So Javin has a proposition. “Tell you what, Dad. You run for mayor and I’ll run your campaign.” But Hector knows it will cost him.
Artists in this issue are:
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 361