Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 367, released November 6 2021. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during November 2021.
Stories in this issue are:
- Unexpected Expense • Dad loans Trevor his credit card when the college student need helps with unexpected moving expenses. Trevor is a responsible son so Dad has no worries that Trevor will make unncessary charges. However, when he reviews his charges later, Dad spots an odd $35 charge. He checks the company name and uncovers a website catering to dads and sons who get it on. Dad gets so turned on he jacks off and pumps a big load into his hand. So why is Trevor looking at that site?
- Plenty to Work With • Essex and his dad watch a movie. Halfway through, the plot takes an unexpected turn. The main character, a cop with a wife and family, hooks up with a teenage boy he picks up. The movie is graphic. When Essex asks, “Are they really doing it, Dad?” Dad explains that on movie sets, actors wear pouches to hide their privates. But when the characters walk about, neither one of them have pouches. After the movie, Dad and son go to their respective bedrooms. But their good night kiss is longer, deeper than usual.
- Merry Fucking Christmas by Madakou • Out of desperation, Beau hooks up with Alex who has a girlfriend. Alex will do in a pinch. However, when they’re done, Alex notices Beau’s neighbor, a smoking hot dad. A dad Alex wants to fuck. But when Beau asks if Alex can come over next week, Alex says, “I can’t man. Busy with my girlfriend and family.” Which means Beau will be all alone on Christmas. However, he overhears the hot neighbor talking on the phone with his daughter. The divorced dad is going to be alone on Christmas too.
- The Touch • Dad drives Ryan nuts. Dad is clueless. He has no idea that he torments Ryan with his good looks and ripped muscles. Ryan drives his dad nuts too. Dad wants to connect with Ryan the way he connects with the older sons. They have a good time watching the game on TV together. But Ryan is different. Dad can’t figure out how to get close to him. Until he steps into the bathroom to take a shower, wearing nothing but his snug briefs, and finds Ryan, in his underwear too, getting ready to take a bath. Can they finally connect?
- Trick or Treat • Grandpa Bill is pissed on Halloween. He goes to hand out his special Ritter Sport chocolate bars and discovers someone stole most of them. But who? And how? However, he gets suspicious of his grandson, Justin. So when Grandpa Bill uncovers proof that his grandson is the criminal, he makes sure the boy gets a proper punishment.
Artists in this issue are:
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 366