Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 368, released November 13 2021. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during November 2021.
Stories in this issue are:
- Teach My Son a Lesson • Brady wakes up on a fogging morning. And he sees his dad painting over graffiti. Someone spray painted, “Brady sukz cock!” in big red letters on the garage. But who? So Brady finds out on Saturday when Captain Schatzer drags his son, Pat, up to Brady’s dad, Scott, to apologize. Moreover, Captain Schatzer forces Pat into the garage so Scott can teach Pat a lesson. “Scott, teach my boy a lesson. Teach him what happens to cocksuckers like him,” Captain Schatzer says.
- Getting Dad’s Lessons • Brady sure wishes his dad would give him a lesson like the one he gave Pat in the garage. He gets a chance when a few weekends later, it’s just Brady and his dad at home. When Scott comes back from a long morning jog, Pat is waiting for him, in the kitchen. And he’s wearing nothing but a loin cloth that fits snug in his butt crack.
- Ralph’s Big One • Dad is surprised when his brother, Van, tells him that his son, Felton, is working at Ralph’s Big One, the big truck stop by the freeway. So Dad questions Felton about this “job”. And Dad’s suspicious are correct. His son isn’t working at Ralph’s. The boy is trolling the restrooms wearing a Ralph’s Big One uniform. So Dad makes Felton demonstrate how he treats the men who saunter into the restroom at the big truck stop.
- Nagging Doubts • Fane starts to question if his father is his biological father. Since he’s in college, he has access to all the biological equipment needed to do his own DNA tests. So he’s not surprised when he proves that some other man is his father. From some investigating, he suspects that the hot guy, Clark, he sucks in the steam room at the gym may be a candidate.
- The Bridge Is Out • When the bridge over the river is out, Dad and Bud take a detour. They use the little ferry to cross the river. But on the ferry, while Dad takes a piss off the back of the little boat, the captain smiles and says to Bud, “Does your dad have a nice one?” The captain’s question startles Bud. But he’s more startled when the captain turns on a monitor and the two of them watch Bud’s dad take a long piss. “Not bad. Ever see it hard?” the captain asks. But he hasn’t. But it makes Bud wonder, does he have a nice one too? Dare he ask his dad?
Artists in this issue are:
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 367