Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 385, released March 12, 2022. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during March 2022.
Stories in this issue are:
- Getting Dad Ready for a Date • “Brian, don’t bother making supper for me tonight. I’m going out,” Dad says when he got home. That lights a spark in Brian’s head. Though Dad won’t be home that evening, at least Brian can help him get ready for his date. Starting by undressed Dad so he can shower. And drying Dad when he comes out of the shower.
- Can’t Take It Back • Frankie, Ben, and Carlton are in Carlton’s bedroom, jerking off together. And they tell each other what man they would like to jack off. Carlton wants to jack off the Coach. Ben the UPS driver. But Frankie has it bad for Carlton’s dad. “Don’t laugh guys, but I’d jack-off your dad, Carlton. He’s hot!” Frankie yells. The thing is, Carlton’s dad, Conrad, overhears Frankie.
- Daddy Is Mine by Madakou • Nathan takes a bong to Angelo’s place. While they light up, they watch some straight porn. They both get so horny they start jacking off. But Angelo’s dad comes home and catches them. He’s not bothered by it. But Angelo gets jealous when he detects Nathan flirting with his dad.
- Genes Skip a Generation, or Not • Norm hides a massive secret from everyone, including his son, Cooper. Years ago when Norm couldn’t get his wife pregnant, he stole his dad’s sperm to do the job. So when Dad and Cooper start fooling around, one day Cooper moans, “It’s so great sucking the dick that made me and swallowing your cum, Dad.” Only Dad knows that’s not the truth. It wasn’t his sperm that made Cooper, it was his father’s. So can Dad give Cooper what he want? Sucking the dick that made him without revealing the truth?
- Just the Facts • Zack always tells Dad, and everyone else, “Just the facts.” Zack is so studious and serious, Dad can’t believe it when he finds a folder of dick pictures and measurements inside Zack’s desk. Hundreds of them. So what is Dad going to do with that fact?
Artists in this issue are:
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 384