Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 395, released May 21, 2022. Subscriptions purchased in May 2022 include this issue.
Stories in this issue are:
- Early Bird Gets the Worm • Brad surprises Dad by going for a run early in the morning. So what got you so motivated? Dad wonders. When Brad’s early morning runs continue, Dad goes to investigate. And he discovers that Brad’s coach motivates the boys. The boy that runs up the ravine the fastest gets to feast on Coach’s thick cock.
- It’s OK If You Have • Coach promises his runners that the first one to run up the ravine fastest five times in a row gets his cock up his butt. Brad wants that more than anything. The only problem? Brad’s hole is tight and Coach’s cock is thick. Coach suggests Brad find someone to open his hole first. Maybe Brad’s dad?
- Best Dive Ever! • Uncle Steve takes his nephew Taylor sky diving for his birthday. The instructor tells them they can dive three times. It’s all newtimers are allowed to jump. So when they go for their third dive, they make it extra special.
- Keeping It in My Pants • Noble can’t stand his father-in-law, Blake. Every time they meet, Blake says, “Keeping it in your pants, Noble?” Blake doesn’t trust his son-in-law. He know that eventually he’ll have an affair and break his daughter’s heart. But when Noble explains to his son, Ned, why his father-in-law hates him, Ned thinks of a solution.
- Keeping Baby Brother Happy • Brothers Chester and Nathan can’t believe their little brother, Scott, is all grown up with a house of his own. They show up for Scott’s house warming. Scott adores his older brothers. The older brothers don’t know it but Scott loves sucking loads out of Chester’s cock. And he moans like crazy when Nathan pumps a big load up his butt. Is it time for the older brothers to know how each of them make their little brother happy?