Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 293, released June 6, 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during June 2020.
Stories in DBTN 293 are:
- Three Wishes • Dad gives Barrett three wishes to celebrate Barret’s graduation, birthday, and upcoming departure from home. Barrett repeatedly asks, “Anything, Dad? Anything?” Dad assures his son that he means it. But is he prepared for what Barrett asks?
- Got To Neutralize Them • Friends often ask Mr. Henderson how he successfully raised three daughters. His stock answer is, “Just luck, I guess.” But the truth is more complicated. He figured out that if you’re raising daughters, you’ve got to neutralize the teenage boys who have plans for those daughters. But how does Mr. Henderson neutralize these horny boys? Read DBTN 293 to find out.
- Dad Warned Me About You • Dawson takes up ol’ man Crow’s offer to help him fix Grandpa’s old red truck. But Dad tells Dawson that ol’ man Crow is a degenerate, and warns him to stay clear of the old man. Is he really a degenerate?
- Officer S51 • Ian considers Coach Haddock to be the hottest man. But when he takes a tumble while out running a half marathon, he encounters a patrol man who outshines Coach Haddock.
- What Would Going Naked Be Like? • Pit is fascinated with the documentaries depicting cultures in Papua New Guinea and in the Amazon who live with few or no clothes. “What would going naked all the time be like?” he asks Dad. Dad gets to thinking that when it is hot all the time, it makes more sense not to wear clothes. So what happens when Dad suggests they give it a try? The answer is in DBTN 293.