Lord Iron 3 – The Later Years is here! This is our third collection of Lord Iron’s illustrations. It covers the Lord Iron illustrations we published in Dad’s Bedtime Tales volumes 14 through 22, and in our Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletters volumes 001 through 080. It is Lord Iron’s art we used from March 2011 to May of 2016 in our Dad’s Bedtime Tales stories.
Some of the stories the illustrations in Lord Iron 3 are from include:
- Marine Son Comes Home – no words are needed to see the warm welcome the marine son gets when he comes home after a tour of duty.
- Dad Answers My Question – a son’s questions get thoroughly answered in these illustrations
- Dads, Keep Your Bedroom Door Closed! – an illustration warning what can happen when a dad leaves his bedroom door open
- Thumbing It – you’ve never seen thumbs have this reaction
- First Cummer – let your mind wander as to what this Lord Iron illustration depicts
- The Bigger the Load – can a load get any bigger?
- Manseed – male fertility perfectly illustrated
- Dad’s Pride and Joy – what could fill a dad so full of pride and joy
- It’s Your Duty to Teach Him – someone has to teach these lessons
It’s been a joy putting this collection together of sixty-three Lord Iron illustrations. We never tire looking at his illustrations, and we are sure neither will you. We are sure you will enjoy this third collection of Lord Iron’s art.
Lord Iron 3 is a download of 21.4 MB.
Also check out Lord Iron vol 1 – The Early Years and Lord Iron vol 2 – The Mid Years.
We released Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 278 on February 22, 2020. If you are a subscriber, you’ll find it in your My-Account page. New subscriptions ordered during February 2020 will include this issue so subscribe today and get it as well as Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletters 275, 276, 277, and all upcoming issues through July 2020.
Stories in Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 278 are:
- Accidental Peeking • Sam discovers that the drone they use to monitor the trees in the park is handy. With it he can “accidentally” check on what is happening in his neighborhood.
- Coach’ll Take Care of You • Principal Orman introduces Damon to Coach Mathers. He tells the coach, “I’ve seen videos of him on the pommel horse and he puts our gymnast to shame.” And he tells Damon, “Coach’ll take care of you.”
- Survive • Our sailor has one last challenge waiting for him, surviving for thirty days on an uninhabited island. He drops from the helicopter onto the beach. But he has no tools, no food, not even any clothes.
- Big Daddy’s Hotdogs • Brothers Brent and Holder laugh when they visit a small town farmers market and spot Big Daddy’s Hotdogs, manned by a hunky, big daddy.
- Waiting for a Spark • Tension in the air is palpable when brothers Clark and Abe check in on their dad and their visit is interrupted by Dad’s personal trainer.
Artwork in Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 278
Artwork in Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 278 is by Shigeru, Narov, and Master Bates.
Buy this issue and download it now.
Every Saturday we send a new issue of Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter to subscribers. A Six Month Subscription is $75 (26 issues – just $2.88 an issue). Subscriptions purchased in February 2020 will include Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 276
We’re adding the 2009 issues of HJMag to our online shop. We don”t have any printed copies anymore, but you can purchase the download versions. If you want them all, purchase the Handjobs 2009 Bundle. You can get all 12 issues for the price of 9 with the bundle.
We also added the January through June 2009 issues today. We’ll be adding the rest as single issues over the coming days.
We released Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 277 on February 15, 2020. If you are a subscriber, you’ll find it in your My-Account page. New subscriptions ordered during February 2020 will include this issue so subscribe today and get it as well as Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletters 275 and 276, and all upcoming issues through July 2020.
Stories in Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 277 are:
- Choke On This, Luke • Charlie comes home for the first time in a while to discover that his sister has broken up with her long-time boyfriend, Luke. It’s Charlie’s chance to see if Luke can take his double-wide shaft down his throat. Can he? Find out in DBTN 277.
- A Sticky Situation • Mr.Ness finds himself in a situation. His son’s best friend, Vinny, begs him not to tell his dad that he is visiting Mr. Ness’s son.
- Give ’Em Something to Smile About • Will interns for Uncle Lance at his uncle’s prestigious law firm. He quickly learns that success in business is all about presenting yourself in a way that makes others smile.
- Two Man Seesaw • A torrential rain forces a driver to seek shelter in a pub. There, a young man teaches him a game two men can play that he never imagined.
- Show Me • George learns the hard way that sometimes when your son asks, “Show me,” it’s best to ignore the plea, otherwise things can snowball out of control.
Artwork in Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 277
Artwork in Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 278 is by Narov, dv dickie, and Master Bates.
We released Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 276 on February 8, 2020.
Stories in this issue are:
- What’s Going On? • The new employee, Stan, is doing great, outperforming everyone, but when his performance stumbles, he reveals to his boss that his wife wants to date other women and she’s OK with him dating others as long as they are just men.
- Dad’s Biggest Fan • Dad isn’t sure about entering the “Best Dad Bod” down at the local brew pub, but when he wins one year, he’s tries even harder the next year and discovers that his son is his biggest fan.
- The Biting Snow Delivers • A fierce Saskatchewan blizzard strands Noah and his son Alden, but they find refuge with welcoming farmer Jonas.
- You Can’t Look Away • When the next door neighbor’s husband invites the sweaty young man mowing his lawn into his house for some refreshments, well, you can’t look away.
- Use It Anytime, Dad • Family man Brent builds a pool in his backyard and tells his dad, “Use it anytime.” Grandpa takes his son up on his invitation expecting to have the pool all to himself, but it’s not.
Artwork in Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 276
Artwork in Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 276 is by Michael Mitchell and Master Bates.
Buy this issue and download it now.