Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 286, released April 18, 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during April 2020. Stories in this issue are:
- Two Uncles and a Wedding • Uncles Allen and Sandy end up sharing a room at their nephew, Jeff’s wedding. The two discover to their delight that they both taught their nephew similar things. What did they teach their nephew? Read DBTN 286 to find out.
- Desperate Times, Desperate Measures • Hank is going out of his mind being in lock down with his two sons. He resorts to finding relief in the park john, a trick he learned from a friend years ago when his wife was out of commission. But does he realize that his sons know the same trick?
- Dreams Come True • Alex puts his detective skills to work when he discovers that his dad is not being truthful to his mother. Alex suspects his dad is having an affair. But he’s puzzled when he discovers that his dad is visiting Alex’s friend from years ago.
- Smack • Normally Dad is off to work before his son, Cedar, wakes up. But when Dad injures his knee and has to stay home to heal it, he discovers his son is a morning guy like himself. What’s a morning guy? I think you know.
- Pissing Off Dad • Grandpa is suspicious that his grandson, Troy, has traits that are sure to piss off his dad. It puts a smile on Grandpa’s face to know that he and Troy can share secrets.
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 285