Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 301, released August 1, 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during August. Stories in this issue are:
- But What Do I Know? • “How long can he stay hard?” Robert asks Colton’s dad, Evan. Robert and Evan are watching the game. Colton has conked out on the couch, exhausted from his long morning run. He’s having great dreams and putting on quite a show for the two men.
- Did They Give You What You Wanted? • Dad warns Russ to stay away from Butch and Hank. “They’re bad cops,” Dad tells his son. He should know. He’s a cop himself and knows which are the good ones and which are the bad ones. But when Butch and Hank offer Russ a ride after a wrestling match, Russ find them too intriguing to say, “No.”
- Dad, Did You Get What You Wanted? • Russ expects Dad to be furious after he finds out what Butch and Hank did to Russ. But Dad is calm about it. But Russ is confused. Why is Dad acting so cool about what the bad cops did to him?
- How Do You Do That? • Shy Lane is curious how Uncle Allen go go about his apartment without any clothes on. He can’t imagine himself doing that. If he tried, he’d have a pardon twenty-four seven. So how does Uncle Allen do it?
- At Your Service, Sir • Brendan and Mike love their new prostate massagers. Sucking each other while the vibrators are kicking their prostates drives the two nuts. Mike tells Brendan, “We’ve got to get one of these for your dad.” Brendan’s dad’s birthday is coming up. The two can’t wait until they give Brendan’s dad his special birthday gift. But what will he think of it?
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 300