Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 306, released September 5 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during September 2020. Stories in this issue are:
- Muscle Memory Kicks In • Fire Marshall Connors meets new homeowner Tyler to inspect Tyler’s new bungalow. The wiring in the dark attic looks fine. But so does Tyler’s tight ass.
- Is It Any Good • “Want a slice? I can’t eat a whole pizza by myself,” I say to the cute pizza boy. He’s got a boner as big as mine. And why wouldn’t he? I’m barely hiding the massive rod about to bust out of my little blue undies.
- What Am I Not Ready For? • Corbin wonders what he’s not ready for after hearing Dad tell Uncle Will, “He’s not ready?” Dad mumbles something about a beach with dangerous surf. But Corbin knows that is not the truth. He’s a better swimmer than either Dad or Uncle Will. For what does Dad think his son is not ready? The answer is in DBTN 306.
- Discovering My Son by Madakou • Dad is sure what kind of “chores” his neighbor James wants his son Tony to do. But what should he do? Dad has to go shopping. But as soon as he gets home, he opens the gate in the fence between his place and his neighbors. What he sees his neighbor and his son doing gives him an instant boner.
- My First Car • Thomas is about to leave to catch the bus. The tap-tap-tap … tap-tap knock on his door can only be Dad knocking on his dorm room door. Why is Dad here?
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 305