Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 384, released March 5, 2022. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during March 2022.
Stories in this issue are:
- Muscles Need to Learn • In his workshop, Dad often tells his youngest son, Elmer, “Your muscles need to learn more than your brain. Your fingers need to learn what it feels like to move the plane across the wood, Elmer.” But one night, Elmer discovers that Dad is teaching his older brother, Randy’s big muscle what it needs to learn.
- Perfect Pitch • Darius wants Dad to touch him in special places. But he can’t ask Dad to touch him there. But he can use Dad’s perfect pitch to train him how he wants his body touched.
- Protecting Dad • Once again, Jackson discovers that his new friend is only being nice because he wants to get into Jackson’s dad’s pants. However, when Dad discovers why his son kicked his new friend out of the house, he lets Jackson know that he doesn’t need protecting.
- Brothers Being Brotherly • Brothers, Chad and Lucas, have not seen each other in a long time. They miss the special bond they had as boys. So when they get together, the first thing they want to do is rip their clothes off. But Lucas brought his new husband, Brent, a much older guy with him. Will Brent understand the special bond Chad and Lucas share?
- It’s My Grandfather’s Fault • Jurek’s sensitive prostate surprises Doc. He’s had patients who get erections when he examines their prostate. But Jurek’s prostate is so sensitive, it shoots a big load when Doc massages it. But Jurek has an explanation. “It’s my grandfather’s fault,” Jurek says. And Doc can’t keep his doctor’s coat or his pants on when Jurek explains why.
Artists in this issue are:
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 383