Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 434, released February 18, 2023. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during February 2023.
Stories in this issue are:
- Sweety, Men Are Just Boys • Henry overhears his wife and pregnant daughter, Rose, talking. And he discovers that his son-in-law, Jack, is beating off. Well, Henry knows that Jack needs a private place where he can take care of his needs. And what better place than in Henry’s secret man cave?
- Every Boy Has to Start Somewhere • Dad takes his son, Nevin, out onto the great plains to show him the little town, Thunderfield, where he grew up. The remoteness of Thunderfield shocks Nevin. But even more shocking is the man who exposes himself when Dad and Nevin watch a high school football game from high up in the bleachers.
- Which of my Boys Was It? • When a policeman pays Peter a visit and shows him video footage of a teenager sucking a man’s cock, Peter can’t tell him which of his identical twin boys it is. Even after playing the footage three times, Peter isn’t sure if it is Neil or Randy. There is only one way to find out. See which of his twin sons sucks cock the same way the teenager in the video does.
- I’m a Generous Man • Our businessman with anger management problems nearly throws a tantrum when he gets to the gate and sees “Flight Canceled” on the reader board. But he’s been forced to attend enough anger management classes that he doesn’t yell and scream in the ticketing agent’s face. In fact, when a dad and son find themselves without a hotel room for the night, the businessman generously invites them to stay in his room. Generosity has its rewards.
- Getting to Know our Neighbor • Omer frowns when he hears a puppy yapping. He looks down from his balcony and sees the neighbor boy playing with a puppy. What is the boy’s name. Saxon? Saxton? Satan? And how does he make the puppy disappear? But when the boy’s dad shows up, Omer’s attitude changes. The dad’s been working out and pops out onto the balcony wearing just a white jockstrap.
Artists in this issue are:
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 433