Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 441, released April 8, 2023. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during April 2023.
Stories in this issue are:
- It’s Not a Lie, It’s a Secret • Frasier can’t figure out what bothers his son, Trent. So he asks for advice from his buddy, Marek, who raises three sons. Marek explains that most likely Trent is not beating off enough. “Testosterone laden teen boys are like time bombs waiting to go off. It’s dangerous to let them go more than a day or two without draining their nuts,” Marek says. So is that the problem with Trent? He’s not beating off enough?
- At Least He Won’t Get Pregnant • “Just because you’re a good family man doesn’t mean you can’t like cock, Dad,” Matthias tells his dad. But why would a son tell his dad that? Read DBTN 441 to find out.
- Learning New Moves • Sasha loves ice skating so much he wishes he could skate all day long. Sadly, there is no trainer in Granite Bull to teach Sasha new moves. Until world champion skater Igor Skymosh hears about the wonder boy skater. Igor knows many new moves to teach Sasha.
- Can It Get Any Better? • Massimo’s cock stiffens rock hard when Gabe calls and introduces himself as Randy’s father. In this continuation from It’s What My Doctor Wants in DBTN 436, Massimo can’t wait to meet the father of Randy, his son’s best friend who taught his son how to use a Pussy In a Can.
- One for the Road? • Bummed at having to abandon a hot date to deal with a work emergency, Trevor stumbles into a small joint at two in the morning for some grub. The place is empty except for the owner working behind the counter. “Brason & Son” the sign on the door says. Evidently the son isn’t working tonight. Or is he?
Artists in this issue are:
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 440