Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 451, released June 17, 2023. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during June 2023.
Stories in this issue are:
- Suspicion • Ever since Otso got into trouble for putting a dick on Ken Doll he’s been suspicious about fixing things. But he sure would like to fix the dick on his Ethics teacher. Does he dare?
- Donkey Dongs of the Bible • While reading Grandfather’s old Bible, Todor reads about Egyptians who had dicks like donkeys and shot cum loads like that of horses. And that a certain Oholibah liked these Egyptians fucking her. Grandfather and Todor have a good laugh when Todor says, “Uncle Melek would be perfect for her.” He also wants to know, “But really, Grandpa, are there guys who cum as much as a horse?”
- It Was a Long Time Ago • Harris wonders who the teenager is who knocked on his door. The teenager has a photo of a Scott whom Harris knew decades ago. A sailor he loved. How did the teenager know Scott?
- Best Father’s Day Ever • Calvin loves camping. But his kids not so much. But much to his surprise they take him camping for Father’s Day. And they tease him about the hot guy cruising him. “What the hell are you talking about?” Calvin says. “That gay guy. The one two campsites down with the bicycle … He wants to bone you, Dad!” they say.
- He’ll Be Fine • Jeremy ends up in the hospital after taking a bad fall during practice. The doctors keep him overnight for observation. And late at night, his Dad shows up to see how he is doing right when Dr. Cobb is making his last round. Dad and Dr. Cobb seem to know each other, from way back. And they are more than friendly.
Artists in this issue are:
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 450