Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 460, released August 19, 2023. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during August.
Stories in this issue are:
- How to Catch a Royal Carp • Ang begs Uncle Hu to take him along when he goes fishing for Royal Carp. But Uncle Hu keeps telling him, “Ang, you are too young. It is too dangerous for a boy on the Grand Canal in the middle of the night.” Until one night he doesn’t.
- The Fine Art of Self Promotion • Arney doesn’t hide the fact that he likes cock. So when guys want to know where they can go to get a good blowjob, they ask him where to go. But what they don’t know is that the glory holes he suggests, are the glory holes where Arney loves to suck cock.
- Give Dad a Key or Not? • Barista Scott figures out that the handsome guy who comes every day for coffee, is conducting business at the coffee shop. He lures guys into the shop with hand signals, has them get the key to a bathroom, and then he blows them off. So what is Scott supposed to do when his dad shows up and asks for a bathroom key?
- Dreams When the Corn is High • Stanley loves disappearing into the cornfields when the corn is high. He can hide in there, lost to the world, and take his time beating off. But one day he discovers a man who knows a corn field is a good place to have fun too.
- The Benefits of Moving Back Home • Dad never expected to move back into the house he grew up in. But after his father passes, and he cleans out the place, he decides it would be nice to move back home. He isn’t expecting his newly married and soon divorced son to move him with him too.
Artists in this issue are:
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 459