Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 465, released September 23, 2023. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during September.
Stories in this issue are:
- A Desk by a Window • Stanley agrees to go back to the office if he gets a desk by a window. However, one day he sees Dad having lunch with Simon, the cute, young, new hire Stanley supervises. Dad and Simon look like they are in love, holding hands and kissing! Simon takes longer than an hour for the lunch. And Stanley is sure he came back to work with a load of Dad’s cum in his butt.
- All the Way to Timbuktu • While waiting to hop a passing train, a farmer tells Nick to wait for a train with a particular whistles. Two short toots, followed by a long wail, and ending with a short toot. “That’s the train you want to hop.” He waits for that train, and when he hops on, the engineer lets Nick into the cab.
- Fitting with Plenty of Give • Jackson does not want to go to cousin Nikki’s wedding. But Dad insists. And when Nick says he doesn’t have a suit, Dad takes him to Almen’s. The tailors there know how to measure a man so there is plenty of give in his crotch.
- Scheduling Conflict • Calix is bummed when his busy father, an audit executive, can’t take him to the Halloween party because of a scheduling conflict. And the father can’t let Calix go to the party with super-hung Uncle Hank. Not with Uncle Hank and Calix going as Batman and Robin, dressed in tights, with Hank’s basket on full display!
- Dad, I’ll Do the Upgrades • Scott wonders why his dad won’t tell him the passcodes on his MacBook, iPad, and iPhone when he offers to upgrade the software on all of them. What is Dad hiding? Scott wonders. He’s visiting Dad for a week and one day while Dad is out, a cute, neighbor boy rings the doorbell and asks, “Is Boyd here?” Why does a hot, fuckable kid like that want to see his dad?
Artists in this issue are:
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 464