Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 470, released October 28, 2023. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during October.
Stories in this issue are:
- No Regrets • Trent’s assignment is to ask people if they have any regrets. However, when he asks his grandfather Peter the question, Trent can’t believe it when Peter says, “The one thing more than any other that I regret is not letting Ramon suck me. Ramon was this rare kid in high school who wasn’t ashamed that he loved cock. Some of my best friends let him suck them off. And one day it was just me and Ramon in the locker room and he let me know he’d do me too. But I chickened out.”
- Extra Wide Load • When Sam shows up to work for Uncle James, he discovers he will be a pilot driver that day for an extra wide load. A huge cylinder load, fifty feet long and twenty feet thick, wrapped in reddish plastic, looks like a huge cock!
- That Boy Is No Good • Wendell wonders why his dad does not like his new friend, Clark. Wendell and Clark hit it off when they met at a debate tournament. And since Clark lives nearby, Wendell can visit him often. And the two discover they both love playing with dick. So why does his dad think that Clark is no good?
- Horniest Dad Ever • Nash’s roommate, Bryan, invites him to visit Bryan’s dad, who lives up north. The forecast is for the first frost of the season to happen this weekend. So what is so special about the first frost?
- A Grandfather’s Love • Kermit does not enjoy being the go between for his parents and Grandpa Bill. But after his parents suggest that Grandpa Bill move into a retirement community, Grandpa Bill will have nothing to do with Kermit’s parents. However, when he takes an apple pie over to Grandpa Bill, Kermit discovers his grandfather is quite the entrepreneur.
Artists in this issue are:
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 469