Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 285, released April 11, 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during April 2020. Stories in this issue are:
- The Real Thing Feels Better • Derek overhears his uncle tell a drinking buddy that back in the day, he and his brother, Derek’s dad, had replicas of their dicks made. It was a long time ago, but Derek can’t shake the chance that his dad has a replica of his dick hidden somewhere. So can Derek find this replica? And if he does? Read Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 285 to find out.
- Sand Castles • Life on the island returns to its old peaceful ways when the ferry service stops. So our resident quasi-hermit can go back to making sand castles on the beach, naked.
- The Truth Will Be Zoomed • Marcus has mixed feelings working from home. He isn’t constantly tormented being so close to his studly boss. On the other hand he misses the buzz he feels when his boss hovers over him. But on a video conference call with his hot boss, Marcus learns the truth about the man when his boss forgets to turn off his video feed and Marcus sees his boss’s two sons show up.
- Confession is Good For the Soul • When he opens the door, Dad can see by Emmett’s face that his son has something serious to discuss. Emmett’s confession leads to Dad having to confess himself. But about what?
- Can You Show Me? • Our retired Major League player runs a baseball camp for deserving, young athletes. Each year there is at least one of these young athletes who needs special attention. Who is it this year?
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 284