Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 294, released June 13, 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during June 2020.
Stories in DBTN 294 are:
- The Leak • NSA staff watch the news feeds in disbelief. How did that information get leaked? Agent Connor is suspicious when he recognizes that the guy with the perfect cock who fucked his boyfriend is actually Uri Zaprud.
- There’s Nothing to Do • Uncle Allen is shocked when visiting nephew Dirk whines, “I’m bored, Uncle Allen. There’s nothing to do.” He has advice for the young man. “You know, Dirk. you’re a man. And men can never get bored. No matter where a man goes, he’s always got a toy to play with.”
- My Last Ride • It’s pilot Doyle’s last day on the job. So he ignores the company dress code and shows up at work with his favorite body jewelry in his cockhead. The last thing he’s expecting is that the customers he’s flying out to a secluded lake, a busy executive and his son, find his body jewelry intriguing.
- You’ll Love Lane • Enjoying life on the road in his RV our retiree is about to head up higher into the mountains. But when he hears a young cowboy singing at the tavern, he has to stay longer to hear him play.
- Officer S51 • Continued from last week’s Newsletter. Dad is suspicious that his son, Ian, isn’t being upfront about how Officer Ommerson rescued him when he tumbled off his bicycle. Dad thinks it odd that every time he talks about the officer, his son gets a big basket. There is more to the story than what Ian and Officer Ommerson told him.