Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 299, released July 18, 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during July 2020.
Stories in DBTN 299
- Big Mouth, Little Butt • While working at the Marina, our hero overhears the captain of the Blue Prince say, “My idea of a perfect cabin boy? That’d be someone with a big mouth and a little butt.” Hearing that, our hero knows which captain he wants to work for.
- Lead Us Not Into Temptation • Biking around Oakburn with his son, Alden, is a great way for the new pastor to spend time with his son. It’s also a good opportunity to discover their new town. Trouble flares when they discover a gas station on the outskirts town. The minute the pastor steps into the john at the gas station, he realizes that it is no place for a dad to bring his son. Why is that? Read DBTN 299 to find out.
- Dad’s Confessions • Dad confesses to his priest that he has many impure thoughts. The thoughts bother him when his son walks around in his revealing boxer briefs. The priest suggests the dad buys his son a robe. It sounds like a good idea. But it only leads to more temptation.
- Trust Yourself • Colin flies into Trout Falls with a mission. He has to say good bye to Clark, the foreman of the mill for decades. Clark is retiring. Colin also has to find a new foreman for the mill. A man who knows wood. A man who can take charge.
- Just Rumors or Not? • Bruto has heard the rumors about his son, Philo. All of Rome has heard the rumors. But they don’t stop Bruto from taking his son to Carthago on his merchant vessel. His friend advises Bruto to keep his son from going below deck. Who knows what the brawny rowers would do with a young man like Philo?