Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 309, released September 26, 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during September 2020.
Stories in DBTN 309
- Watcha Doing? • When Mark gets a card from his younger brother, James, and reads the first line, “Whatcha doing?” He knows exactly what his younger brother means. Mark hasn’t heard from James in a long time. But the words, “Whatcha doing?” still make his balls churn.
- Magic Bubbles • Scott and his dad watch the guys unload the hot tub their neighbor ordered. A delivery guy whispers to them. “You’ve got one lucky neighbor. The model he got has a special row of jets. You snuggle your dick up against those jets, and you’ll get the best handjob you’ve ever had.” So are Scott and his dad going to get to feel these special jets? Read DBTN 309 to find out.
- I Want to Stop, but I Can’t • Mr. Evans has a problem. He has an addiction. One he can’t shake. The new cook he hired has a son with a butt Mr. Evans can’t resist.
- He’s Saving Himself for Marriage • His daughter claims that her boyfriend, Jammie, is saving himself for marriage. But Mr. Donaway has doubts. Jammie is too cocky, too confident, too relaxed, too sure of himself to be a virgin. The young man is plugging holes. That much Mr. Donaway knows. But what kind of holes is he plugging?
- Dad, I Can Do You Better • Cody gets a break from working long hours at the hospital. After three days he is back to himself. Waking up with a raging hardon. Before he can relieve the pressure in his balls, he discovers a secret Dad and Uncle Jeff are keeping from him.