Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 421, released November 19, 2022. Subscriptions purchased in November 2022 include this issue.
Stories in this issue are:
- Too Many Good Reviews • His boss tells James to investigate the new delivery driver, Clark. He is getting too many good reviews. “Maybe he’s just a good guy. He is new, so he’s still enthusiastic about working here, and he’s trying to impress,” James says. But his boss knows something is not right. Clark’s good reviews are off the charts.
- Curious Son, Over-sharing Grandfather • Frank gets nervous when his dad shows up at breakfast. His son, Blake, is scantily dressed. And Frank’s dad likes answering his curious grandson’s questions. Especially those about sex.
- The Lesson • When fathers realize they have special boys, they take them to visit Big Ben, a farmer who likes giving special boys lessons their fathers can’t give them.
- Your Mileage May Vary • Donny is thrilled to buy his first car, an electric car. There is just one problem. He can’t justify going to a gas station and servicing his “clients” – the men who like to feed Clark their cock. So where is he going to find these men now?
- Bottom Dads Collective • Dad can’t believe that his son, Clinton, shows up in his revealing red shorts when Dad has his buddies over to watch the game. Clinton wears those red shorts when he wants to plow Dad’s ass. But Clinton has his eyes on Bill, one of Dad’s buddies.