Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 273, released January 18, 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during January, 2020.
Stories in this issue are:
- A Handful • Mr. Mori is getting off watching the hot gardener his neighbor hired. The gardener has his shirt off and is setting Mr. Mori’s balls on fire. It isn’t until it’s too late that Mr. Mori realizes that the hot gardener isn’t a hired hand, it is the neighbor’s son, Trevor.
- Irresistible Hassan • Davis likes his new job. He’s especially taken back with Hassan, an attractive man at work. At first, things are OK, but when he has to work next to Hassan, Davis can’t control his feelings.
- Better Than the Real Thing • continued from Is It Better Than the Real Thing? in Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 268. Dad is onto something when he tells Dale, “Looking at your happy face, I’d say you much prefer the real thing to that mechanical toy of yours.”
- Doctor’s Recommendation • Dad is not impressed with his doctor’s advice to try yoga. But his son, Peter, finds a yoga instructor, Sachi, who provides private yoga lessons in your own home. Dad’s attitude changes when teaches the dad and son a special pose that relieves all stress.
- Aspirational • Sutter is doing his homework. Dad stops to help. “How would you use the word ‘aspirational’? I’ve got to use it in an essay,” Sutter says. That leads to discussing various things that they both find aspirational. Homework turns to fun when Sutter points to some buff muscle guys on his iPad and tells Dad, “They’re aspirational.”