Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 314, released October 31, 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during October 2020.
Stories in this issue are:
- The Secret is Out • (continued from Are You a Top? in Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 313) Ben has a lot of questions about Dad as they continue their long drive to Oregon. Was Dad always like this? Was that long friendship with the cop down the street more than just friendship? Because after what he saw his dad do the night before with that cowboy, Ben is curious.
- The Gladiator • Mr. Clipston shows Calvin how to put the wings and halo on for his Cupid costume. He holds up the skimpy little bottom and says, “This bit is optional.” As a diver, Calvin is used to wearing very little in front of crowds. So wearing next to nothing for Mr. Clipston’s Halloween party doesn’t bother him. However that dude who shows up in a gladiator suit sure makes his butt crack sweat.
- The Vicar’s Face Crushing Thighs • Restorer David is more smitten by the young vicar of Grenniby Chapel than he is by the nearly 700 year old stone chapel. Judging from the vicar’s rugged looks, David is sure the young man spends a lot of time outdoors. But when David hikes up to an overlook to get a good view of the chapel and its surroundings, is he expecting too much when he sees the young vicar sprinting up the hill?
- It’s Because of Me? • Andy can’t figure out why his parents divorced. When he visits his dad and finds him carving a pumpkin, not wearing anything, Andy wonders if his dad’s habit of walking around the house without clothes after showering is the reason. But after some probing, Andy discovers that his Dad’s feeling for him is the reason.
- Yes, Sir! No, Sir! • Mason’s heart sinks when he hears that his dad is going to chaperone the football team on their overnight trip. How are they going to have any fun with no nonsense, early to bed, early to rise, Dad in charge?
Artists in this issue are:
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 313