Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 315, released November 7, 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during November 2020.
Stories in this issue are:
- Keeping My 30% Rule • For years Mark has kept to his fast rule of never spending more than 30% of his salary on housing. But rent keeps rising faster than his salary. And he keeps finding smaller and cheaper places to live. When he gets notice that the rent on his cracker box size apartment is going up, what can he do?
- The Apprentice • Kevin never set out to become an apprentice to a cobler. Repairing shoes and boots was not his dream. But he finds working for Mr. Dodder comforting. The smell of leather, the odd, tantalizing aroma of worn, men’s shoes. He can’t explain it. But just before closing, when he is manning the shop alone, a customer steps in wanting to pick up his boots. And he insists on trying the on first. And he expects Kevin to put them on for him.
- Holiday Wet Dreams by Madakou • The saga of Todd and his son, Tony, lives on. Once Todd discovered what his son and his neighbor were doing, Todd and Tony can’t keep their hands off each other. So when Todd takes Tony to visit his good friend David in Europe, will they be able to keep themselves under control?
- Explaining Things More Thoroughly • (continued from “Explaining Things” in Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 312) Uncle Allen tries to keep his horny nephew, Watende, in check. But Watende keeps asking about Allen’s fuck-buddy, Damon. “So when are we going to play with Damon?” Watende wants to know.
- Makeup Sex • Steve wants to know if his son’s old friend, Charlie, still does electrical work on the side. Chad thinks so and contacts Charlie to see. Yeah, he still does, so Charlie goes over to Steve’s place on a Saturday afternoon to add some outlets. It’s while he is on his way over to check on his dad and see Charlie for the first time in years, that Chad remembers that Charlie had the hots for his dad. Maybe contacting Charlie was the wrong thing to do.
Artists in this issue are:
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 314