Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 317, released November 21, 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during November 2020.
Stories in this issue are:
- Is Someone in the Cabin? • Dad wonders how his son, Birch, is going to handle having someone staying in the cabin. The cabin is Birch’s go to place when he needs time alone to take care of his teen cock. But when Birch sees who the guest is, his eyes light up.
- Charlie Experiments • Once his boss showed Charlie all the things he can do with his mouth, Charlie is keen on experimenting. Since his roommate looks promising. Can Charlie stuff his roommate’s meat into his mouth?
- He’s a Big Boy • Randall is surprised to learn that Boyd, the star quarterback he photographed, is his old pal, Steven’s son. Randall wants to interview the outstanding quarterback. But will Steven let him? Steven warns Randall. “He’s more a doer than a talker.”
- Motivation • Jackson doesn’t care for his receptionist job at the gym. The guys don’t pay any attention to him. But when he gets on the evening shift, it’s a different crowd who workout. They’re older, considerate guys. They smile and say, “Good job, son.” And they know how to motivate the young man.
- DILF • Matty knows his husband, Mike, won’t like it when he tells him that they have help move Dad. He sold his house and needs to move into the new condo. But Mike does think that Matty’s Dad is a DILF. Maybe spending time with his Dad will lift Mike’s spirits. Who knows what they’ll find in Dad’s basement.
Artists in this issue are:
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 316