Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 338, released April 17, 2021. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during April 2021.
Stories in this issue are:
- I Could • Dad discovers his son’s diaries. However when he reads them, he realizes that he doesn’t really know his son. He reads that one time his son came into his bedroom at night and jacked off on the floor next to his bed while he slept. So Dad wonders if he could do the same thing. But can he?
- Wanting the Same Thing • Holt is suspicious that his dad has been reading his diaries. Dad is walking around the house in just his boxer briefs, the way Holt describes he wishes Dad would in his diaries. So does Dad want the same thing he does?
- Promised Land • The pastors of the three churches by Colt Creek Park call it “The Promised Land”. With three Bible believing churches in close proximity, and all of them using the park after Sunday services, the park runneth over with praise and holiness. But there’s just one problem. The Devil has a spot in the woods of the park where he lures men. A restroom off the beaten path. A place even plenty of church-going men frequent. So when Pastor Rollins hears from the dean of Bible College that his son, Ralph, may have a weakness when it comes to other men, he’s concerned. Ralph is graduating and joining him in the ministry. But does Ralph have the fortitude to resist temptation?
- Is the Juice Worth the Squeeze? • Morris’s life changes dramatically when he attends the men’s group his co-worker, Blake, told him about. The group is an opportunity for the men to share openly their thoughts, fears, and hopes. During the meetings, they remove all their clothes so there are no barriers between them. Each session, one of the men lies in the middle of the group, puts on a blindfold, and lets the other men bring him to climax. But when Bob says he’d like to bring his son to the group, Morris wonders if the group would be good for his son too.
- Let’s Go Have Some Fun • Grandpa Jonas shows up in a bright blue convertible. “Hop in, Craig, let’s go have some fun!” he says to his grandson. But Craig is busy doing chores. And Dad will be pissed if he sneaks off with Grandpa Jonas. However, that convertible is irresistable. And Grandpa Jonas sure knows how to have fun.
Artists in this issue are:
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 337