Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 343, released May 22 2021. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during May 2021.
Stories in this issue are:
- Just Ten Minutes • Dad worries about his son, Seth. He needs more exercise. But can Dad convince Seth to spin on a stationary bicycle for just ten minutes? Well, when Seth stumbles into the kitchen and sees his hot dad wearing his revealing bicycling shorts, the reaction Dad sees in his son’s pajama bottoms look promising.
- My First Date • Kenzo celebrates when Numar invites him to his birthday part. It will be Kenzo’s first date. However, Numar’s family is nothing like Kenzo’s. Tens of cousins, more uncles and aunts than Kenzo can count, and friends, pack Numar’s house at his birthday party. Kenzo’s dream of being alone with Numar evaporate. But Numar’s grandfather treats Kenzo to a first date he’ll never forget.
- What’s It Worth to You? • Bruce and his son, Ulysses, wonder what to do when a tire on their car goes flat. The two are miles from anywhere in the Mahoosuc Range. They put the spare tire on the car and limp into the nearest hamlet. Bruce and Seth find a mechanic with a new tire. But he only takes cash, something Bruce and Seth hardly use. “What’s it worth to you?” the mechanic says. The Sheriff sees the mechanic and Bruce’s lively discussion about how to pay for the tire. He intervenes and convinces Bruce and Seth that they need to pay up, one way or another.
- Dr. Wood • Lander is smitten by the speaker Sunday morning at We The Divine, a Dr. Wood, who talks about the importance of love. Lander’s Dad often brings home friends for Sunday Dinner. Lander drops his jaw open when Dad brings home Dr. Wood. Something about the man inspires Lander. He can’t leave him alone, even after showing Dr. Wood how the shower works.
- My Son’s Boxer Briefs • Joe can’t believe the unbelievable glass house his son, Clancey built. It’s his first visit to his son’s new place. But one day, while Clancey is at work, Joe is desperate. He needs to wash his clothes, but his son’s washing machine is password protected. So he improvises. He slips on one of his son’s boxer briefs. Oh, man, they are so comfortable.
Artists in this issue are:
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 342