Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 360, released September 18, 2021. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during September 2021.
Stories in this issue are:
- Keep Your Cream in Your Bottle • Mr. Hankin doesn’t want to hire college student Clancey as a milk man. He knows from experience that young, horny guys have a hard time keeping their cream in their bottle. But Clancey’s professor convinces Mr. Hankin that Clancey is as straight an arrow as they come. But is he? What about that dad and son who go around inside their house naked? Can Clancey deliver milk to them without spilling his cream?
- The Apple Doesn’t Fall Far From the Tree • Jack groans when his boss, Professor Smith, drops a box of old papers on his desk. Jack needs to read through the old research papers to digitize them so that current researches could access them. He takes the box home so he can relax on his couch with a glass of wine while examining the contents. “Paternal Influence on Masturbation Practices” by Professors Hans Jurinberg and Martin Jurinberg, 17 September, 1685, catch Jack’s eye.
- The Dive • Taylor invites his father, Brad, to join him and Professor Janus on their dive. Unusual carved phalluses appeared in a fisherman’s net. They are unlike any art from any known culture. But underneath the tropical sea, a find that will rewrite history awaits.
- Expect the Unexpected • When Ethan gets his medical degree, Grandpa Edison, also a doctor, tells his grandson, “Expect the unexpected.” So when Ethan starts his residency, each day, before entering the hospital, he pauses and says to himself, “Expect the unexpected.” But when he steps into Randall’s room, a young man recovering from a horrific accident, he sees Randall’s father extracting a big load of cum out of the young man’s full balls.
- On Top of Goat Heaven • Tom wakes his son, Evan, up early. The hike up to Goat Heaven will take all day. And Tom already saw Hank and his son, Derrick, leave the campground. They are hiking up to Goat Heaven too. And Tom is sure that when he and Evan make it to the top of Goat Heaven, Hank and Derrick won’t be wearing anything.
Artists in this issue are:
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 359