Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 400, released June 25, 2022. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during June 2022.
Stories in this issue are:
- Mr. Stuff-It-In-My-Butt • continued from Mr. Stuff-It-In-My-Face in Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 399, Dad finds it amusing that his son’s co-worker thinks he is hot and that he calls him Mr. Stuff-It-In-My-Face. Dad’s son, Clark, is about to find out that Dad is Mr. Stuff-It-In-My-Butt too.
- Dad’s Stalker • Nash discovers that his professor dad has a student, a guy no less, who stalks him. And when Dad hints that he knows how to do it with guys, Nash worries.
- Learning to Obey • The Commandant points out to Hernando a rookie, Pablo, who needs to learn how to obey. Hernando knows how to get boys to behave. They are like puppy dogs. Give them something they like, and they will do anything for you. Read DBTN 400 to find out what Hernando has to do to make Pablo behave.
- Trucking with Grandpa • Harold can’t control his son, Stan. So he asks the boy’s Grandfather, a trucker, to lend him a hand. So the grandfather offers to take Stan out on the road. “You’re allowed to do that?” Harold says. “I’m an independent trucker, son. No one gives a shit what I do. All I have to do is deliver the goods on time,” Grandpa says. “Besides, I’d enjoy spending a week alone with my grandson. I hardly know him.”
- Not Just Another Father’s Day • “Pack your bags, Homer,” Dad says. They are off on a trip. Homer groans when he learns they are going to see a soccer match. But, Dad and his long time best bud, Jeff, surprise Homer more than he can imagine.
Artists in this issue are:
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 399