Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 402, released July 9, 2022. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during July 2022.
Stories in this issue are:
- A Young Buck’s New Antlers • Bangor hated going to the cabin with Dad. The main reason. No internet. But Dad’s Starlink arrived and Bangor can be online easily at the cabin. So the next time they go, Dad can hang out on the porch and watch the young buck, while Bangor connects with Uncle Randy. However, when Uncle Randy tells Bangor how much fun they had jacking each other off as boys, Bangor wonders if he can get Dad to grip his boner too.
- Protecting a Philmore • Dad catches his son, Baxter, sneaking out of the house without any underwear on. That won’t do. His son has a meaty Philmore and they need the protection of soft cotton underwear.
- Camp Coxenkum by Madakou • Ranger Bob knows his son, Tommy, is up to no good. So Bob goes on patrol to see what Tommy is up to. What he finds is Tommy driving his cock into Eric’s butt.
- Learning About Manberries • Benny spits out his coffee in the diner when his son, Benny, asks, “Dad, what are manberries?” Dad thinks fast and says, “Son, they’re berries from the Isle of Man.” But Dad knows he’s got some explaining to do.
- Just Happiness • Brad knows something is up when he gets home and doesn’t see Dad. He finds his father in bed, moaning about a sore back. “My back’s killing me, Brad. Would you rub it?” Dad says. But as Brad works out the kinds in his dad’s back, Dad keeps wanting Brad to sink his fingers lower and lower.
Artists in this issue are:
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 401